AN INTEGRATED MONITORING PLATFORM
We are proud to announce the first integrated platform solution for aqua-farming water management.
Our platform aggregates key data points for temperature, oxygen levels and more to manage your farm’s water quality in real time. This solution connects Aquasend’s aquaDOT Buoy and aquaDOT Mini data to a personalized portal to give you instant visibility on desktop or mobile devices. Create the settings that meet your farm’s unique needs, and then monitor all your ponds from the portal with easy-to-read reporting and instant alerts.
SOLAR-POWERED BUOY MONITORS DISSOLVED OXYGEN AND TEMPERATURE FOR AQUA FARMING
The aquaDOT Buoy is designed for outdoor aqua-farming ponds to sense water-quality data from dissolved oxygen levels and temperature (DOT), and send it back to the online portal. The buoy is also programmed to alert you upon unsafe levels.
Buoys can communicate with other buoys in a mesh-networked arrangement across long distances. The aquaDOT Buoy is anti-fouling, solar-powered, and rugged for all weather and intense farming environments. Various alerts and alarms inform the farmer of changing conditions. Visible exterior LED lights flash green and red depending on the alert status and condition of the water.
FACTS AT A GLANCE
- GPS positioning automatically determines buoy-to-pond location
- LED lights visually represent health of water quality (green/red)
- Mesh networked and connected to the cloud
- Portable and easily deployable
- Solar and battery operated and powered
- Radio and cell connectivity for constant water-quality assessment.
- Includes an optical-oxygen sensor, temperature, tilt sensor, and GPS
- Includes anti-fouling to minimize algae growth
- Includes nylon bird spikes to prevent unwanted landings
SUBMERSIBLE SENSOR MONITORS DISSOLVED OXYGEN AND TEMPERATURE FOR AQUA FARMING
The aquaDOT Mini is similar to PME’s miniDOT logger, but has been designed specifically for indoor aqua farming. The completely-submersible sensor detects and transmits the water’s dissolved oxygen and temperature (DOT) measurements continuously.
Sensors can be configured for AC or DC power and their control modules can be mounted conveniently to the side of a tank or on a nearby wall. The onboard oxygen sensor is an optode, measuring dissolved oxygen concentration in water through a fluorescence method. Various alerts inform the farmer remotely of changing conditions of the tank(s) being monitored.
FACTS AT A GLANCE
- Records and transmits dissolved oxygen and temperature at specified intervals
- Completely submersible and long-lasting
- Powered and tethered by an insulated cord to its transmission box
- Pre-calibrated at the factory
- Stable calibration
- Integrates with Aquasend’s web-based portal for remote management
- Continuous water-quality assessment
SEND US A MESSAGE
Share information with us to get started, and then let us show you how we can help make your aqua farming more efficient.