Join the PME and Aquasend Team.
Our team is growing and we are dedicated to our team members who work to develop products that optimize water quality and water systems to become more resilient to climate change impacts, as well as other harsh challenges. Our team is passionate about their work and offer you opportunities to learn and grow with a team of talented individuals who are leaders in their fields. We are focused on attracting the best talent and we invite you to explore our open positions.
Aquasend is a PME Enterprise.
401(K) | Dental insurance | Flexible schedule | Health insurance | Paid time off | Travel reimbursement
Sales Development Representative
Full Time – Vista, CA
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Precision Measurement Engineering, Inc. (PME) and its aquaculture brand, Aquasend, are seeking an ambitious and driven individual who is excited about shaping the future of water and aquaculture research. We are looking for a passionate salesperson to drive opportunities to success, approach challenges with optimism, enjoy learning new research applications and know that their contributions are impacting the global environment in a positive way. PME works with a variety of academic and government institutions, as well as aqua farming organizations, to provide data driven technologies for optimal understanding of water conditions. Our 40 years of customer-centric focus has positioned us to expand within these industries and attract new clients.
JOIN US FOR:
- Obtaining career growth opportunities as the company expands into new markets.
- Making a significant impact in a rapidly growing industry.
- Collaborating with colleagues who value ideas, creativity, and innovation.
- Exceed sales goals determined in collaboration with sales team and management.
- Understand the product and research applications for effective relationship building.
- Manage sales pipeline to ensure healthy flow and growth.
- Explore environmental trends and key growth opportunities.
- Attend in-person trade meetings as well as focused customer development interactions.
- Promote product value via a variety of platforms such as phone, email, video, zoom, training.
- Provide reports on activities, sales, various metrics, key goals, trends, lead gen, etc.
- Travel both domestic and internationally at roughly 10% of time.
- Proactive mindset and curiosity in nature.
- A pursuit of excellent sales methods and techniques.
- Ability to build long-term relationships.
- Presentation and public speaking.
- Experience in water quality industries desired, but not required.
- Self-starter, confident, and driven to grow on all levels.
- Quick learner of technical products.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years experience.
- History of exceeding sales goals.
- Bachelor of Arts/ Science required.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, Zoom, Email, and others.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Experience managing and growing sales pipeline.
- Adaptability and willingness to embrace change.
- Commute or relocate to Vista, CA.
$50k – $75k Base, Commission, Performance Bonus