PROVEN TECHNOLOGY FOR A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
We are proud to announce the first integrated platform solution for aqua-farming water management.
Our platform aggregates key data points for temperature, oxygen levels and more to manage your farm’s water quality in real time. The solution connects the Aquasend Beacon's™ data to a personalized portal to give you instant visibility on desktop or mobile devices. Create the settings that meet your farm’s unique needs, and then monitor all your ponds from the portal with easy-to-read reporting and instant alerts.
CREATED TO MEET THE NEEDS OF EVEN THE SMALLEST AQUA FARMERS IN THE WORLD
The Aquasend Beacon™
Download the Aquasend Beacon One Sheet for More Information.
The Aquasend Beacon is designed for outdoor aqua-farming ponds to sense water-quality data from dissolved oxygen levels and temperature (DOT), and send it back to the online portal. The buoy is also programmed to alert you upon unsafe levels.
Buoys can communicate with other buoys in a mesh-networked arrangement across long distances. The Beacon is anti-fouling, solar-powered, and rugged for all weather and intense farming environments. Various alerts and alarms inform the farmer of changing conditions. Visible exterior LED lights flash green and red depending on the alert status and condition of the water.
FACTS AT A GLANCE
- GPS positioning automatically determines buoy-to-pond location
- LED lights visually represent health of water quality (green/red)
- Mesh networked and connected to the cloud
- Portable and easily deployable
- Solar and battery operated and powered
- Radio and cell connectivity for constant water-quality assessment.
- Includes an optical-oxygen sensor, temperature, tilt sensor, and GPS
- Includes anti-fouling to minimize algae growth
- Includes nylon bird spikes to prevent unwanted landings
To get further details about installation and operating the Aquasend Beacon download our user’s manual.
PRICING, DURABILITY AND A SERVICE MODEL FOR YOUR AQUA FARM
CONTACT US TO SOLVE YOUR WATER CHALLENGE
To get started, share some information to help us provide the right solution for your aqua farm.